Dreamhost Wordpress Hosting Review


I'm Extremely Happy With Dreamhost. I Would Rather Say I Found this as best Hosting for me.

Disappointed with other hosts i was searching for reviews this time and found them to be good in other sites

Planned to start hosting with them.

Im Happy Because of the following reasons :

1) Their speed servers
2) Their Fast Customer Support(Infact one guy helped me a lot. The Server load for mySQL went to 70% for my site. We had discussion on that and we were able to reduce the sql load) I would rate them A++ for Customer Support
3) Cheap Hosting
4) Latest version One Click installs
5) good Cpanel

Cant say more than this

I recommend everyone to go for this

Rahul

Get Dreamhost Wordpress Hosting now or check out a Wordpress Comparison Web Hosting Provider Review