Dreamhost Wordpress Hosting Comparison


Dreamhost are great because the suport is very great, i get responses less than 10, 12 hours. Have a wiki avaible, a very active forum and a special domain dedicated to state for a hosting.
The values are cheap, but for me just a free hosting, i dont add advertising, the control panel interface is very intuitive and the speed is good.
On the technical side supports several php modules, although not allowed to fopen, I curl scheduling solutions without any problem.
I had other hostings before, but were expensive and space was very little, so I am now contracting with a few but they are very good, among them this dreamhost
Sometimes when I'm traveling and need to make some adjustments on some file or change a few lines from a script, I have no problem login from a mobile device via ssh and make the appropriate changes.
so far have had no problems with dreamhost, apart from which he had commented on the php module.
I always recommend to my friend that hosting.

Pedro Ojeda
pckz.cl


Get Dreamhost Wordpress Hosting now or check out a Wordpress Comparison Web Hosting Provider Review